*BEWARE* These fudge blondies are OUT OF CONTROL delicious.
Today I was craving something chocolaty but nothing too much so I searched the mighty google and saw these! I tried them out and my oh my they are amazing! The ingredients and directions are super easy to follow so these babies are for sure perfect to come out when you try them out!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix to fully incorporate. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the dough into the greased baking dish. Smooth into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Slice into bars and enjoy!